Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sports Trainer

So, from my previous blogs, it should be apparent that i have quite an interest in careers in medicine and health care.  However, this is not my only interest.  Ever since i was a little kid, i've always been really into sports.  I played basketball, baseball, football, soccer, track, tennis, and was on a swim team.  Sports have a very prominent part of my life, however, after high school i most likely won't play these sports anymore at an organized level.  The solution to this could be to become a sports trainer.  I could be involved with an organized team and could help take care of the injured as well.  It would satisfy both of my interests.

2 comments:

  1. Becoming a sports trainer is my second choice for my career! I can easily see you as being one, not just because of your athleticism, but also because of the way you treat people with respect and care. Keep thinking about this Tommy, and if you want a partner let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy! You should talk to Kaz, he knows a bunch of information about being a trainer! I know he was considering that job option for awhile! Just because you reach college doesn't mean you can't play the sports you love anymore! You should consider intramural teams! You get the experience of a college sport with less competition!

    ReplyDelete